Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tired.

Today my time was 14 seconds faster than it was yesterday at my 5km lap. I feel a lil unsatisfied that I couldn't break that 1 minute and do 5km in an hour,but I know, these things take time, I can't expect to be so much faster in a day. It took me a month to move from 4km to 5km. I must remember small steps!! Slowly and hopefully I will be able to do it.

Also, I feel so extra tired today after the run. I know it's the lack of sleep, got a bit dizzy today at one point in time. Sigh,getting home at 12.30am, sleeping by 1am and waking up at 6am to work out only gives me 5 hours of sleep. I lack sleep. Even more this week I did it 4 days in a row, which I normally don't do. I break on Wednesday and do a swim.  If I swim, I get to wake up at 8am, that is two whole extra hours. I gotta get to bed earlier, sleep is an essential.

Waking up in the morning with lack of sleep is extremely hard, and there are times that I just want to fall back into bed and continue sleeping. But then I remember this :


I didn't want to regret not working out, so I got my ass of the bed and went to the park. 


No comments:

Post a Comment