Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hiatus

Hey guys, sorry about the hiatus on the blog. Been so tied up with work that its been driving me crazy, to a point where I haven't been able to keep up with my routine. And further more its fasting month, so no morning runs.

Last week I only went twice. Bad Bad!! So very bad. I feel so completely guilty.

Work swallowed me whole the past two weeks, it even took away my weekends.

This week, so far I have done only once at DPC with sunshine, in which I pushed myself a little too hard and my foot just started acting out very very very painfully.

After the work out, it was just incredibly painful and yesterday, in the office I could not stand up for more than 15-20mins without the pain in the foot in that area, even when sitting down the pain was still there. I still even feel it now. I have got to go for my physio, or find a way to overcome this problem. It is quite a huge problem, and I feel so frustrated because I have finally found something I enjoy doing, and want to keep going in, and my stupid left foot is holding me back.

Anyways,I will definitely try and do the work out two more times this week. So far, I believe my past few workouts have all been 5km under one hour. Which I am glad I am keeping up with.

I need to keep going, and I MUST keep going. I cannot give up. I am doing this for ME. If there are obstacles, I must find a way to overcome them.



I can't wait for fasting month to be over, so I can resume my morning routines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment