Monday, August 19, 2013

Getting back on my feet

Hello running blog. It has been a while, and I think I am finally ready to come back to this and get back on feet again.

Re-Reading this blog made me see how motivated I was at achieving my goal, and I was doing so well.

Something happened last year which affected me emotionally in ways I can not describe. I will not go into depth what it is in relation to, but basically I gave up. I gave up on EVERYTHING. The emotional pain and hurt took over, and I just fucked it all away. The thing that happened last year made me loathe running to a point it disgusted me. It made me hate myself.

And I gave up, and I ate. I ate and ate and could not control my emotional eating. I stopped exercising. I put the weight back on that I lost and I basically gave up on everything I had worked for, I gave up on life and everything else around me as well. Basically it was a crash and burn, and a very very bad burn it was. I was a mess and could not crawl out of this hole I fell into.

Looking back now, it was SO stupid of me now to be so affected by two toxic human beings. If something is toxic and in your path, be rid of it !!

It has been 8 months. EIGHT MONTHS I have WASTED AWAY. It is all my fault for letting my emotions take over me. I am so frustrated with myself.

I crashed, and now it is time to get back on my feet and keep going. Watching Shay Carl's videos ( my idol,role model and inspiration), when he talks about never giving up and how far he has come in life, it made me snap back to reality.

I've got to keep going and get back on my feet, ok so maybe I can't do much running on roads anymore (due to the bone) , but I can still do the treadmill!

And I keep talking about picking up cycling, but have not made the effort to learn. I've just got to get out there and do it. I need to stop being stagnant blob and move the fuck on.

Its time for me to SUCK IT UP, SCREW THE PAST, and KEEP GOING!



It's time to get back into shape!

On another note, one thing healthy that I have done over the past have year is QUIT SMOKING! It is now officially 5 months since I have last smoked a cigarette and I feel great! I will leave that to another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment